Hamlet Classroom Questions
Hamlet Scene by Scene Classroom Questions by Amy Farrell is a book for English teachers who are teaching Hamlet by William Shakespeare and intend to set straightforward questions for homework or classwork. Hamlet Scene by Scene Classroom Questions contains 149 questions, divided by Act and Scene, to keep students engaged and actively thinking about the play. It also has 54 teacher pointers, also divided by Act and Scene, to highlight key elements of the play.
Why choose to study Hamlet?
- Themes of justice, duty, love, madness and death.
- One of Shakespeare’s most famous tragedies.
- Interesting characters – Hamlet, Ophelia, Polonius, Laertes, Gertrude and Claudius.
- Contains some of Shakespeare’s best known speeches.
- Enthralling storyline – the reluctant Prince’s quest for vengeance .